Monday, March 24, 2014

Indie Fridays!: Squishy Face Polish - Electric Eel + Ursula

Hello lovelies!

I promised you guys that I would get my Indie "Friday" post up for you all! So here it is!

Let's get right into it, I'm continuing on with my Squishy Face Polish collection!

green, electric eel, glitter, nails, nail polish, indie, indie polish, indie nail polish, hey darling polish, swatches, swatching, squishy face polish

This first polish is called Electric Eel!




green, electric eel, glitter, nails, nail polish, indie, indie polish, indie nail polish, hey darling polish, swatches, swatching, squishy face polish

I'm showing you guys 3 coats of Electric Eel on its own. This polish has a light green (chartreuse) base that is filled with awesome yellow and green glitters. There are also some great silver sparkles in there that flash rainbowy when in the right light!

green, electric eel, glitter, nails, nail polish, indie, indie polish, indie nail polish, hey darling polish, swatches, swatching, squishy face polish

The formula on this was super easy to work with, I do recommend waiting a bit in-between coats just so you can wrap your tips without the polish pulling away. I really liked this color! It's actually really unique to my stash and the glitter combo is really awesome.

Next up is Ursula!

purple, ursula, glitter, nails, nail polish, indie, indie polish, indie nail polish, hey darling polish, swatches, swatching, squishy face polish

Once again, I'm showing you 3 coats of the polish on its own. You might be able to get away with 2 coats if your nails are shorter, or if you don't mind some vnl. This polish has a light purple base that is filled with small pink and silver glitters, along with some bigger black glitters and silver squares. I really love the square glitters in this!

purple, ursula, glitter, nails, nail polish, indie, indie polish, indie nail polish, hey darling polish, swatches, swatching, squishy face polish

Formula on this was the same as above. Easy to work with but do wait in-between coats, you can see that I had a bit of the polish pull away from my tips. This polish is really delicate but still packs a punch with all of the glitter in it. It's perfect if you want a subtle glitter bomb! (Is that even a thing?....Welp, I just made it a thing!). (:

purple, ursula, glitter, nails, nail polish, indie, indie polish, indie nail polish, hey darling polish, swatches, swatching, squishy face polish

And I remembered to take macros this time!


Oh man, look at those green glitters! So pretty! And once again, these polishes aren't available to be purchased......I'm sure you all hate me at this point, sorry! ): But the polishes that are available now look awesome, so check those out!

Here are some links:

Another song for today:
Paramore - Fast In My Car

Thanks for reading guys!!

-Marisa! (: