Monday, February 9, 2015

Classy Watermarble

Hello lovelies!

Who's ready for Monday? I know I'm not! I'm hoping this week is a little better considering that I don't have any outside commitments (other than blogging) to get in the way of school work. I am getting sick again though....and it's snowing a lot....and blah.

But anyways, onto the nails!

watermarble, nails, nail art, nail polish, zoya, triangles, rhinestones, hey darling polish

These nails aren't very uplifting either....




watermarble, nails, nail art, nail polish, zoya, triangles, rhinestones, hey darling polish

Here's what I used:


I'm not a huge fan of these nails so I'm probably going to keep this post short. I've been wanting to get back into water marbling lately and when I saw the mystery trio from Zoya in person, I knew I had to use them for a marble!

watermarble, nails, nail art, nail polish, zoya, triangles, rhinestones, hey darling polish

These nails started with two coats of Charlotte, which I allowed time to dry. I then used Charlotte, Anais, and Severine for my watermarble and topped that with a layer of Glossy Glam. I freehanded on the purple triangles with the acrylic paint and my striping brush, which I then went over with a coat of Faye. The rhinestones were placed into a little bit of wet topcoat and then everything was sealed in with another layer of Glossy Glam.

watermarble, nails, nail art, nail polish, zoya, triangles, rhinestones, hey darling polish

I don't know. I'm just not liking how these turned out. The smudge on my index finger is bothering me but I think it's just that the colors are kind of blah. I usually reach for bright colors or sparkles and these are neither haha. Oh well. Can't win them all!

Thanks for reading guys!

-Marisa! (: