Sunday, March 9, 2014

Weekly Recap 3/2 - 3/8

Hello lovelies!

Here's this week's recap:


Anybody have any idea what my favorite color nail polish is? Hahaha maybe I should challenge myself to a week of no blue nails. Wow. Can't do that this month though since the Tri-Polish challenge colors include blue hehe (; 

I think this was a good week on the blog though! I feel like I'm struggling to follow up some of the more detailed designs I did during the Nail-Art-A-Go-Go challenge. But I'm on Spring Break and I'm not working so I have plenty of free time, we'll see what I come up with! If I had to pick a favorite manicure for this week, I would definitely pick my The Lonely Forest nails! I loved them so much!

Here are some of the challenges I'm still taking part in:



And a song for today:
Mayday Parade - Jersey

Thanks for reading guys and check back later for some nail art!

-Marisa! (: