Sunday, March 16, 2014

Weekly Recap 3/9 - 3/15

Hello lovelies!

Here's another recap!



Not every post had blue in it this week! Woo! We're making progress! Another good week on the blog, the nail art was a bit simpler I feel but still pretty! I was able to do a super sparkly manicure for the FingerFood Theme Buffet and I was able to show off some of the new Zoya Awaken polishes! I just realized that I used a lot of Zoya on the blog this week….oh well!

I'm also super happy with how my swatches came out this week, I feel like I'm improving with my swatching abilities. She even shared them on her instagram! I also introduced a new *feature* Patterned Wednesdays! I think it's going to be a lot of fun and I'm super pumped to show you guys what I did for that this week!

Here are some of the upcoming themes for challenges:


And a song for today:
Every Avenue - Picture Perfect

Thanks for reading guys and check back later for a nail art post!

-Marisa! (: