Friday, February 21, 2014

Nail-Art-A-Go-Go: Day 21 - Snow Day

Hello lovelies!

Guess what?! I had to do that presentation that I've been stressing over all week last night and it actually went really well!! I remembered everything I was going to say and didn't mess up my timing! I'm so happy! It feels like a big step forward in getting over my anxiety. Plus, it's Friday!! Woo!

Anyways, onto the nails!
nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, snow day, coffee, nail art a go go, hey darling polish

There's only 7 days left of the Nail-Art-A-Go-Go challenge! Gah, I'm going to be so sad!

More after the jump:





nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, snow day, coffee, nail art a go go, hey darling polish

Here's what I used:

I decided to paint what I enjoy doing on my snow days on my nails. So, I attempted to paint coffee mugs with steaming coffee over a snow-like background. These might have just been an excuse to paint coffee on my nails because clearly I have a coffee problem….and that is that I'm not drinking it right now!

nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, snow day, coffee, nail art a go go, hey darling polish

I really love the way the steam of the coffee came out. I remembered that Chalkboard Nails did a smoke manicure and she used the watercolor technique to make her smoke. I figured I'd give it a chance and it ended up working super well!

nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, snow day, coffee, nail art a go go, hey darling polish

I'm not a huge fan of how the actual coffee mugs turned out but I still think that these are cute!

Here are the remaining themes:

And a song for today:
We Are The In Crowd - Come Back Home

Thanks for reading guys and I hope you enjoyed! Check below for more snow day nails!

-Marisa! (: