Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Tri-Polish Challenge: Striped Triangle Tips

Hello lovelies! 

I finally wrote this post! Woo! I'm being semi-productive today, kinda. I really just want to curl up in bed right now but I have to be up at 6am tomorrow. I'm scared to take a nap because I know I won't sleep later. Blah!

Anyways, onto the nails!
nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, tri polish challenge, tpc, pink, brown, grey, stripes, studs,

Today is the last Tri-Polish post for this month! I'm so excited for new colors (:

More after the jump:



nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, tri polish challenge, tpc, pink, brown, grey, stripes, studs,

Here's what I used:

That bottle of brown polish sure does look loved haha. Anyways, these nails started with 2 coats of China Glaze's Purple Panic. Once that dried, I taped off the triangles and freehanded on my stripes and added my stud.

nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, tri polish challenge, tpc, pink, brown, grey, stripes, studs,

I'm sure someone has done this design before but it randomly popped into my head one day so I decided to paint them! I haven't freehanded stripes in a while and it really shows haha. Blah, no more freehand striping after 4am!

nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, tri polish challenge, tpc, pink, brown, grey, stripes, studs,

I still think these nails are really fun and I liked wearing them. The neon definitely helped me get through a long night of homework (: 

Here's another song for today:
Mixtapes - Hope Is For People

Thanks for reading lovelies!

-Marisa! (:









2 comments: