Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Nail-Art-A-Go-Go: Day 5 - Contrast

Hello lovelies! 

I hope you're all doing well and are staying safe! Supposedly, where I live we're supposed to get a pretty bad snow storm today /: My college already cancelled classes! I don't even have classes on Wednesdays just my internship -_- Anyways, Nail-Art-A-Go-Go is back!

Onto the nails!
nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, drips, drip nails, black, green, nude, hey darling polish, nail art a go go,

More drip nails! Yup, I told you I'm super into drip nails now!

More after the jump:



nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, drips, drip nails, black, green, nude, hey darling polish, nail art a go go,

Here's what I used:

So for today's prompt of contrast, I decided to go with contrasting colors. There's the contrast of the light cream base and the black polish, and there's also the contrast of the neon against the other 2 colors!

nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, drips, drip nails, black, green, nude, hey darling polish, nail art a go go,

These nails were easy to do, I just used a dotting tool to make the dots and then freehanded on the slime drips with my detail brush (a little sloppily….).

nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, drips, drip nails, black, green, nude, hey darling polish, nail art a go go,

I really just think that the drip design is really fun looking and it's relatively easy to do! Also, I'm in love with My Vampire Is Buff! I understand now all the praise that it gets, it's a great base color for nail art!

Here are the upcoming prompts:

And today's song:
The Bigger Lights - Romance In A Slow Dance

This is the only post that I have for you guys today! I hope you enjoyed it!

-Marisa! (:







2 comments:

  1. That is a serious green neon! It really pops! I also did drippy nails for tomorrow *grins*

    ReplyDelete