Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Tri-Polish Challenge: Primary Watermarble

Hello lovelies!

I can't believe that summer is almost over! Someone from school just posted a countdown till school starts and there's only like 20 days till classes.....and I still need to start my summer homework...I think I know what I'm doing on my day off this week...whoops!

Blah, anyways, onto the nails!
nails, nail art, nail polish, watermarble, primary colors, red, blue, yellow, glitter, hey darling polish, tri polish challenge, indie polish

Yep, another watermarble!! I love them, I can't help it!




nails, nail art, nail polish, watermarble, primary colors, red, blue, yellow, glitter, hey darling polish, tri polish challenge, indie polish

Here's what I used:

This month we're taking it back to Elementary school with some primary colors for this month. I know I've explained on the blog before (I can't find the post) about my weird aversion to certain color combinations and this is one that bothers me. I don't know what it is but I'm going to try and make them work!

nails, nail art, nail polish, watermarble, primary colors, red, blue, yellow, glitter, hey darling polish, tri polish challenge, indie polish

I started my watermarble with 2 coats of my white base which I let dry. I made my bullseye in the water and drew in my design (would you guys be interested in a tutorial of this? I don't know how I would do it but I can try). After I had dipped each finger, I added a layer of Apparition and followed that with a layer of HK Girl

nails, nail art, nail polish, watermarble, primary colors, red, blue, yellow, glitter, hey darling polish, tri polish challenge, indie polish

I've really been digging the look of glitter layered over a watermarble, I know it seems like a lot of effort to wear a glitter but it looks so cool! I wish the polishes had been a bit more opaque (mostly the blue) but the muted colors are pretty.

Thanks for reading guys!

-Marisa! (:









8 comments:

  1. That is one great looking water marble! I especially love the colors you chose for it. I should really attempt one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa! I think you've said that on every watermarble I've ever posted haha! I demand that you do one soon :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nother gorgeous one! Mad watermarble skillz yo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look so good together in a water marble - just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete