Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Tri-Polish Challenge: Rainy Day

Hello lovelies!

The Tri-Polish Challenge is back for this month! I'm a little nervous that I might be the only one participating........(please someone else be doing it haha). I try and paint all my challenge manicures ahead of time so I found time to do all of my manicures for TPC. I know a lot of people had to put it on hold because of the 33 Day Challenge which is totally understandable, I seriously debated it also.

But anyways, here are my nails!


This month's colors are purple, blue, and grey! The first thing that popped into my head was rainy clouds, so that's what I created!

More after the jump:



Here are my polishes for this month:

For anyone who doesn't know the rules to the Tri-Polish Challenge here is the same page I link to every month! I did all the details of this with my smallest detail brush and just freehanded everything. I then topped it all off with my matte topcoat. I like how these are almost cartoon like!



My nails seem like they were so short looking back at this! I only did these like 2 weeks ago, gah! I guess that wraps up my first post for the Tri-Polish Challenge this month!

Today's song:

Mansions - The Economist

^This album just came out and its awesome! Check it out!

Thanks for reading!

-Marisa! (:




4 comments:

  1. I really like these, they're really cute! I agree-like cartoons. Lovely =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it a lot! At first glance they reminded me of strawberries though, albeit in a strange colour combo *chuckles*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! I said the same thing when I went back to edit my photos! Thank you!

      Delete