Sunday, November 24, 2013

Weekly Recap 11/17-11/23


 Hello darlings!

Here's this week's recap!




Another full week of challenge nails! Whew haha. I feel like I say the same thing in every single of these recaps but I really enjoyed what I posted this week! I just realized that I used purple in every single manicure, that might be why I liked them all so much haha. I tried out the nimbus nail art technique and absolutely loved it and I had 2 skittle manicures this week, which I am becoming obsessed with doing.

I love the colors for the Tri-Polish Challenge this month. Remember that they are purple, blue, and grey. I attempted to make rain clouds but they looked more like mutated strawberries haha. But I think I made up for it with my striping tape manicure! I told you I'm starting to like it! I'm like 99.9% positive that it shows up again this week hehe!

Here are the upcoming prompts for the 33 Day Challenge:

Today's song:
Plug In Stereo feat. Mother Fox - I Would Do Anything For You (Foster The People Cover)

Next week will be another full week of challenge nails so be sure to check back! (:

-Marisa! (:





1 comment:

  1. All the Nail arts you've created this week are beautiful :)

    I like Rainy Day :)
    x julia

    ReplyDelete