Monday, December 16, 2013

Music Monday: Breathe Carolina's Hello Fascination

Hello lovelies!

I've been home for 2 days now and I'm heading back to work today. Not too pumped about that and I'm super nervous about my nails. They're pretty long for me and I used to get breaks even with my nubs over the summer, but we'll see. Anyways, today brings another post for Music Mondays!

Here are the nails!
nails, nail art, nail polish, red, yellow, blue, breathe carolina, hello fascination, music monday, hey darling polish

These kind of remind me of some super funky french tipish manicure. Maybe? That might be a really far stretch haha.

More after the jump:


nails, nail art, nail polish, red, yellow, blue, breathe carolina, hello fascination, music monday, hey darling polish

Here's the album cover:

Source: shopradiocast.com
Here's what I used:

For these nails I only painted the background image and I'm happy I did because I was really happy with these nails. They were really fun to wear! My drip shapes could probably use a little help but I like how the color kind of flows across my nails.

nails, nail art, nail polish, red, yellow, blue, breathe carolina, hello fascination, music monday, hey darling polish

Truthfully, I hardly even listen to Breathe Carolina anymore since I'm not really a huge fan of dancey pop like songs. But I used to love this band so they deserved a post. I've seen them live 4 times and they're shows are always fun!

nails, nail art, nail polish, red, yellow, blue, breathe carolina, hello fascination, music monday, hey darling polish

I would definitely try this design again with different colors. It's a good thing Breathe Carolina released a single from this album and the cover was basically an inverted color scheme of this (; I mention that now but will probably forget by the time I need to paint more nails for Music Monday haha

Today's song:
Breathe Carolina - Hello Fascination

And that wraps up another Music Monday, I hope you enjoyed!

-Marisa! (:





8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did a great job! And those drops look fine to me. Not a fan of the song though, I prefer Fascination by Alphabeat (http://youtu.be/t3RjCiq1ICY) which is a happy poppy song that just makes me smile.
    (Sorry for the deleted comment, I linked a horrible quality vid, found a good one now ;)..)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!!! I listened to the song, not really my thing but that's okay. It's very happy haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this and love that album!

    ReplyDelete