Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Sparkling Floral Blues

Hello lovelies!

So, remember when I said that finals week would be easier than having classes? Hahaha haha ha, well. I'm still not sleeping at night because I have stuff to do and I'm currently writing this post over finishing a project. Whoops! Anyways here are some nails I did with my old nail shape!

On to the nails!
nails, nail art, nail polish, gradient, gradient nails, blue, purple, sparkle, china glaze fairy dust, stamping, bundle monster, zoya jo, zoya rocky, hey darling polish
More stamping! I told you all this is beginning to be an obsession!

More after the jump:


nails, nail art, nail polish, gradient, gradient nails, blue, purple, sparkle, china glaze fairy dust, stamping, bundle monster, zoya jo, zoya rocky, hey darling polish

Here's what I used:

I think I did these nails back when I first got my Zoya polishes and I wanted to use them all. This started off as a base of Zoya Jo and then I sponged a gradient on with with Zoya Rocky and Sinful Colors Midnight Blue. Followed with a coat of China Glaze's Fairy Dust (obviously (; ) and then I stamped with the BM-419 plate!

nails, nail art, nail polish, gradient, gradient nails, blue, purple, sparkle, china glaze fairy dust, stamping, bundle monster, zoya jo, zoya rocky, hey darling polish

I love the sparkle and the how delicate the floral stamp is! I love pretty much anything so this stamp was a big win for me. My placement of my stamps is still a little iffy but that's what practice is for.

nails, nail art, nail polish, gradient, gradient nails, blue, purple, sparkle, china glaze fairy dust, stamping, bundle monster, zoya jo, zoya rocky, hey darling polish

I'm also really loving 3 color gradients lately, I think I need to try one with contrasting colors soon!

Today's song:
Romance On A Rocketship - Skin & Bones

Thanks for reading everybody and I hope you enjoyed today's post!

-Marisa! (: