Monday, December 23, 2013

Music Monday: The Maine's ...And A Happy New Year

Hello lovelies!

Christmas is on Wednesday! Gah! I figured out what I'm doing for presents so I have a bit of running around to do before work today, but we're pretty much in the clear (: Work is probably going to suck though....I sliced my finger on a cardboard box last night while working. Not fun! Even worse because I went to take off my nail polish and acetone accidentally touched the bandaid (a weird cotton-y one from work) and soaked in until it reached my cut. That hurt a bit....a lot a bit D:

Anyways, today is Music Monday and I kept it Christmas themed!

nails, nail art, nail polish, the maine, ...and a happy new year, hey darling polish,

I think these are adorable! :D

More after the jump:



nails, nail art, nail polish, the maine, ...and a happy new year, hey darling polish,

Here's the album cover:
Source: LyricWiki

Here's what I used:

I chose to deconstruct the elements so they would spread across my nails. I'm pretty happy with how these came out even if my perspective and what not is a little off. I've mentioned that I'm a graphic design major and not a fine arts major before, right? haha (:

nails, nail art, nail polish, the maine, ...and a happy new year, hey darling polish,

The Maine is another band that I've kind of grown out of listening to. I haven't been a huge fan of there past couple of albums unfortunately /: Their old music is fantastic though! And they're really fun to see in concert.

nails, nail art, nail polish, the maine, ...and a happy new year, hey darling polish,

Truthfully, I'm not a huge fan of Christmas music so I struggled to find an album to work for today. I've tried to keep my manicures leading up to Christmas on Wednesday festive because I feel like I haven't actually really done any straight out Christmas nails. So I hope you'll all enjoy them!

Today's song:
The Maine - Mr. Winter

Thanks for reading!

-Marisa! (:







2 comments: