I'm back again with another recap!
- Christmas Winter Challenge - Food
- Music Monday: The Maine's ...And A Happy New Year
- Tri-Polish Challenge: Snowflakes
- Skittles Wednesday: Christmas Edition!
- Christmas Winter Challenge: Winter Characters
- Tri-Polish Challenge: Raven Skittles
- Indie Fridays!: Live Life Polished - Blueberry Surprise + Glitter Mania
- Christmas Nails: Tribal
Oh man, so many nails on the blog this week haha. I'm going to go ahead and give myself a pat on the back for keeping up with all the blogging. Is that okay with you? Haha I hope you nodded in agreement and if not, well, I'm going to do it anyways! :P
I'm a bit borderline on how I feel about this past week on the blog. I'm really happy with my Music Monday, snowmen, and swatch post but the rest of it is making me feel a little blah. I think I'm in a nail art slump lately. I just feel like I keep doing the same things over and over again. I think the Music Monday posts are the only thing that are really pushing my nail art skills. I don't know. We'll see how this week goes. Maybe I just need more challenges to do!
Here are the remaining prompts for the Christmas Winter Challenge:
New Found Glory - Make It Right
Thanks for reading everyone!