Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Skittles Wednesdays: Deconstructed Ice Cream Pop Art?

Hello lovelies!

Does anyone else feel like this week is dragging? It's only Wednesday! Maybe I'm just tired, I'm not used to working day shifts at my job. Or maybe it's the fact that I've had to brush a good few inches plus of snow off my car every single day I've been home. Woof, central New York man. Not cool. 

Anyways, I'm back again with another Skittles Wednesday post!
nails, nail art, nail polish, rhinestone, slime nails, bar glitter, stripes, new york color spring street, sinful colors lavander, nails inc brighton

Does my wacky title make a little more sense now? It randomly just popped into my head and I was like "yeah, go for it!" (:

More after the jump:


nails, nail art, nail polish, rhinestone, slime nails, bar glitter, stripes, new york color spring street, sinful colors lavander, nails inc brighton

Here's what I used:

For me, I see the rhinestone on my ring finger as the cherry on top of a sundae. The middle finger is the dripping hot fudge. The ring finger is the ice cream with sprinkles and the pinky finger is like a cone! Possibly? Or I could just be seeing things.....ehhh haha

nails, nail art, nail polish, rhinestone, slime nails, bar glitter, stripes, new york color spring street, sinful colors lavander, nails inc brighton

I'm upset that New York Color's Spring Street never photographs correctly! It really is a beautiful color but it's showing way to pinkish-red in my photos. Also, Nails Inc is my only "feather" polish and I gotta admit that I kind of like it. The bars didn't stuck up off my nail and they don't look hairy to me. I'd say that polish is a win!

nails, nail art, nail polish, rhinestone, slime nails, bar glitter, stripes, new york color spring street, sinful colors lavander, nails inc brighton

And that wraps up another Skittles Wednesdays! I hope you guys don't think I'm crazy now for my weird ice cream analogy! I promise I'm only a little weird, but a good weird! Like winged-eyeliner, red lips, and blue hair weird! (;

Today's song: 
Swimming With Dolphins - Up In The Stars

Thanks for reading!! Have a great day!

-Marisa! (:





4 comments:

  1. haha they look wonderful. The title is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great! All the different designs tie together perfectly :) I thought of ice cream when I first saw this too, haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And yay! I'm so glad I'm not the only one who saw it (:

      Delete