Saturday, April 26, 2014

Indie Fridays/Saturday: Shirley Ann Nail Lacquer - In Loving Memory + Shotgun Wedding + Drewbie

Hello lovelies!

I'm back with my other post that I missed yesterday! I have some more polishes from Shirley Ann Nail Lacquer to share with you today. This will wrap up my little collection but I haven't picked another brand to showcase next so leave some ideas below!

Onto the nails!
in loving memory, hearts, nails, nail polish, polish, indie, indie polish, indie nail polish, shirley ann nail lacquer, glitter, blue, hey darling polish

First up is In Loving Memory!

More after the jump:


in loving memory, hearts, nails, nail polish, polish, indie, indie polish, indie nail polish, shirley ann nail lacquer, glitter, blue, hey darling polish

In Loving Memory is a glitter topper filled with blue glitters in various shapes along with purple hearts. I did have to put this upside before I used it but the glitters weren't difficult to get out after that! This is 1 coat over Sinful Colors Pull Over.

in loving memory, hearts, nails, nail polish, polish, indie, indie polish, indie nail polish, shirley ann nail lacquer, glitter, blue, hey darling polish

In Loving Memory is a polish that Cherish created in remembrance of her mother. I definitely think it's a great polish and I love the squares. I'm normally not a fan of heart glitters but they work here!

Next up is Shotgun Wedding!
shotgun wedding, nails, nail polish, polish, indie, indie polish, indie nail polish, shirley ann nail lacquer, glitter, blue, hey darling polish

Shotgun Wedding is another glitter but this one has various shaped teal glitters. This was another one that I needed to put upside down before I could use it. This is 1 coat over Sinful Colors Big Daddy.

shotgun wedding, nails, nail polish, polish, indie, indie polish, indie nail polish, shirley ann nail lacquer, glitter, blue, hey darling polish

I'm not sure of the inspiration behind this polish but the name makes me think of Panic! At The Disco and I love them so that makes this polish a win for me haha. I do wish the bigger glitters were a bit more abundant but I love the little glitters over the orange polish!

shotgun wedding, nails, nail polish, polish, indie, indie polish, indie nail polish, shirley ann nail lacquer, glitter, blue, hey darling polish

Last up is Drewbie!
drewbie, nails, nail polish, polish, indie, indie polish, indie nail polish, shirley ann nail lacquer, glitter, blue, hey darling polish

Drewbie has a blue tinted base with hex glitters and some shards. I didn't think this polish would get opaque so I layered it over 2 coats of Zoya's Rocky. This did change my base polish but I like the blue that it created so I don't mind! Once again, I placed this upside down before using.

drewbie, nails, nail polish, polish, indie, indie polish, indie nail polish, shirley ann nail lacquer, glitter, blue, hey darling polish

Not only is Drewbie pretty but the polish was made for a great reason. Cherish decided to make this for one of her friends who was in a bad car accident and she donated half of money from this polish to his medical expenses. Unfortunately, he passed away but it would still mean a lot if you guys picked up this polish. "Drewbie" happens to be my younger brother's nickname too, so that was another reason as to why I picked this polish up.

drewbie, nails, nail polish, polish, indie, indie polish, indie nail polish, shirley ann nail lacquer, glitter, blue, hey darling polish

Here are some macros:


These polishes are available to buy too. Definitely go give Cherish's shop a look, her polishes are only $6 a bottle! That's a steal for an indie polish! Here are some links:

And another song:
VersaEmerge - Lost Tree

Thanks for reading guys!

-Marisa! (: