Thursday, April 3, 2014

Golden Oldie Thursdays: Pastel

Hello lovelies!

Who else is excited that this week is almost over? I know I am. I've realized that I've only been sleeping during the day after my classes this week which is probably why this week seems weird...

Anyways, onto the nails!
nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, pastels, hey darling polish, golden oldie thursdays

More Easter-ish appropriate nails? Maybe? I don't really "celebrate" Easter so I'm not really sure why I keep pointing it out...anyways!

More after the jump:



nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, pastels, hey darling polish, golden oldie thursdays

Here's what I used:

These nails were really simple to do! I started with 3 coats of Sally Hansen's Breezy Blue. It's such a pretty color but I really hate having to use 3 coats. It makes me sad haha. I then used the distressed technique to brush on the other pastel colors. 

nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, pastels, hey darling polish, golden oldie thursdays

I tried doing the waterspotted technique like I did for my Lacquer Legion post with a crackle polish again but my new heat protectant spray for my hair reacts really weird with nail polish. It looks lumpy on my nails and I wish I and stopped while I was ahead.

nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, pastels, hey darling polish, golden oldie thursdays

Regardless of weird, lumpy polish, I like these nails! They're so pretty looking with all the pastel colors. I'd definitely wear this again for Spring!

Here are some of the upcoming themes:

And a song for today:
The Summer Set - Boomerang

Thanks for reading guys and check below for more pastel manicures!

-Marisa! (: