Saturday, April 26, 2014

The Never Ending Pile Challenge: Had To Have It

Hello lovelies!

I'm catching up on the posts that I missed yesterday! I've already started working on painting nails for next week so hopefully I won't fall behind this week!

Anywho, onto the nails!
nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, yellow, black, white, glitter, indie, indie polish, indie nail polish, lucky 13 lacquer, the never ending pile challenge, hey darling polish

These nails seem weird to me....I don't know what it is but I'm unsure about these....

More after the jump:



nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, yellow, black, white, glitter, indie, indie polish, indie nail polish, lucky 13 lacquer, the never ending pile challenge, hey darling polish

Here's what I used:

My untried for today is Lucky 13 Lacquer's Loyal And Just! Kyoti used to have a huge Harry Potter inspired collection and the minute that I discovered it, I knew I needed them all. I realized that I buy a  lot of polishes based purely on their inspiration.....pretty much anything Harry Potter or Doctor Who related ends up in stash......whoops....

nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, yellow, black, white, glitter, indie, indie polish, indie nail polish, lucky 13 lacquer, the never ending pile challenge, hey darling polish

Loyal And Just is obviously inspired by Hufflepuff! You know I've taken those "what house would you be in" quizzes on Facebook before and I get Gryffindor every time! I don't know if it's true or I'm just swaying my answers so I end up there but Hufflepuff doesn't seem like a bad house! I mean they work hard, are loyal, and they had Robert Pattinson before he went all sparkly vampire-like.  (Yeah, I don't like Twilight....)

nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, yellow, black, white, glitter, indie, indie polish, indie nail polish, lucky 13 lacquer, the never ending pile challenge, hey darling polish

I got a bit ranty up there....This has been another post where I just typed whatever comes out of my head without any censoring. I think blogging like this is more fun, I might have to try this more! I'm definitely glad that I have this polish because I love Harry Potter and all I want to do when school ends next week is have a Harry Potter marathon so this is fitting!

Here are the upcoming themes:

And a song:
The Bigger Lights - Goldmine Valentine

Thanks for dealing with my late posts and continuing to read my blog! You're all awesome!

-Marisa! (: