Wednesday, April 30, 2014

The Never Ending Pile Challenge: Least Expensive

Hello lovelies! 

Halfway through the week! Woo! I'm trying to stay ahead on my projects and what not so maybe this week won't end so badly. Except for maybe this presentation that I have at 8:30am today...yeah, no thanks. Marisa doesn't function that early ugh.

Anywho, onto the nails!
nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, princessa, stamping, dots, glitter, hey darling polish, the never ending pile challenge

These nails are so not anything that I would ever wear so I don't even know how this happened....

More after the jump:



nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, princessa, stamping, dots, glitter, hey darling polish, the never ending pile challenge

Here's what I used:

Oh wait, I remember! I painted this really awesome design that I think is some of my best work to date just to realize that the polish I used didn't fit today's theme. *cue all the sads* I then switched gears and tried painting something else but that was a disaster. *cue more sads* So, then I just put the polish on, stamped poorly over it, and then topped with Fairy Dust because Fairy Dust heals all wounds.

nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, princessa, stamping, dots, glitter, hey darling polish, the never ending pile challenge

Anywho, my untried for today is Princessa's Rose Fancy which is a polish that I was given. My grandmother's nail person randomly gave my grandma polish to give to me...I've never even meet this woman before so I don't know what happened there but polish is always welcome! (:

nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, princessa, stamping, dots, glitter, hey darling polish, the never ending pile challenge

This polish and this design are things that I wouldn't normally wear. I'm not overly happy with them but they aren't bad. They just aren't for me. Maybe one of you guys will like them!

Here are the upcoming themes:

And a song:
We Are The In Crowd - Reflections

Thanks for reading my rants guys....clearly, I'm a bit sleepy D:

-Marisa! (: