Thursday, May 1, 2014

Golden Oldie Thursdays: Flowers

Hello lovelies!

I have a quick post for you today since I'm going to try and get some sleep tonight. Gah, only 2 more days left of the semester! I have one project basically finished, one that I have to work on before class tomorrow, and then one that I haven't even started yet.....Awesome!

Anyways, onto the nails!
nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, golden oldie thursdays, flowers, hey darling polish, challenge, vintage, retro, pattern

 I love these nails so much!! Gah! They're so happy looking!! :D

More after the jump:



nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, golden oldie thursdays, flowers, hey darling polish, challenge, vintage, retro, pattern

Here's what I used:

I'm pretty sure all of these polishes are over a year old or are close. The acrylic paint is probably over a year old too (;

nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, golden oldie thursdays, flowers, hey darling polish, challenge, vintage, retro, pattern

These nails were inspired by this pattern (here)! I love the bright colors and all the little lines. I think my pinky is my favorite of the flowers though.

nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, golden oldie thursdays, flowers, hey darling polish, challenge, vintage, retro, pattern

This is more of what I want all of my nail art to be! Unfortunately, my hands got really shaky while doing this and my outlines got a bit messy but it's a start. Good thing I'll have more time to practice when school is over! (;

Here are some of the upcoming themes:

And a song for today:
Mayday Parade - Last Night For A Table Of Two

Thanks for reading guys and check below for more flowers!

-Marisa! (:















16 comments:

  1. ♥ Love these kind of patterns, they make such good nail art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These flowers are so happy-looking! You did an amazing amazing job, it's such a fun manicure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always find the prettiest patterns! These are so cheery and happy, I can't help but smile looking at them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww yay! Smile-inducing flowers are good haha (:

      Delete
  4. I love the flower on the pinkie, it's super duper cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these doodly little flowers - they are so bright and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so much fun! My favourite is the pink tulip-like one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of the flowers. They do look happy & cheerful!

    ReplyDelete