Friday, May 23, 2014

The Never Ending Pile Challenge: Art Supplies

Hello lovelies!

I don't really have anything to say for an intro right now so let's just get to the nails.

Onto the nails!
nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, blue, teal, bows, rhinestones, hey darling polish, the never ending pile challenge, tgpnpc

These nails...I don't really have words haha!

More after the jump:


nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, blue, teal, bows, rhinestones, hey darling polish, the never ending pile challenge, tgpnpc

Here's what I used:

I interpreted "art supplies" as nail art accessories so I used bows and some rhinestones that I had! The big purple rhinestones actually were in my nails from yesterday but I painted these ones first. So at the time they were untried but I bet no one even realized that and I just pointed it out for nothing (:

nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, blue, teal, bows, rhinestones, hey darling polish, the never ending pile challenge, tgpnpc

These nails remind me of something that you'd see from Claire at Nuthin' But A Nail Thing. I don't know how she does it. I used to wear bows similar to these when I first started getting into polish almost 2ish years ago. I had these on for like a half hour and I couldn't function. Going to the bathroom with these on is not easy! D:

nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, blue, teal, bows, rhinestones, hey darling polish, the never ending pile challenge, tgpnpc

Functional or not, these are cute! I love bows and normally have one in my hair so these let me have bows on my nails! I couldn't handle wearing these and would end up getting them caught on everything. Form should follow function....I think that's what my professors always say? Maybe, I don't remember, whoops. 

Anywho! Here are the upcoming themes:

And a song for today:
Grouplove - Shark Attack

Thanks for reading guys!

-Marisa! (:










2 comments:

  1. Hello, I love the manicure that you've shared with us in this post!
    I think all of the details look just great on your nails ;)
    Xx julia
    Creativenails4fun

    ReplyDelete