Here's another weekly recap:
- FingerFood Theme Buffet: Week 17 - Something New
- The Never Ending Pile Challenge: Most Expensive
- Lacquer Legion: Glam
- Tri-Polish Challenge: Chevrons
- The Never Ending Pile Challenge: Least Expensive
- Golden Oldie Thursdays: Flowers
- The Never Ending Pile Challenge: As Many Untrieds As Possible
- Indie Fridays! A Study In Polish - Dragon's Gold + 221B
I used so many Spring-y colors this week! Bright nails make me happy so I'm totally fine with it. This week was full of nail art that I'm really happy with! Expect to see some more awesome nail art coming up this week! I've painted some of my nails for the week and I'd say they look pretty snazzy (;
If I had to pick a favorite for this week, I would pick my Golden Oldie Thursdays flower nails! I'm happy to be doing more detailed designs again but it's obvious that I need to keep practicing. I'll get there eventually! I'm also really loving my Tri-Polish Challenge post, my Glam nails, and the Most Expensive nails from the Never Ending Pile Challenge.
Here are some of the upcoming challenge themes:
And a song for today:
The Ting Tings - That's Not My Name
Thanks for reading guys!