Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Tri-Polish Challenge: Christmas Watermarble

Hello!

You know how I was complaining about last month having 5 Tuesdays in it so I was forced to use pink polish 5 times? Well, I might have to take that back because this month's colors are making me cringe...

Onto the nails?
nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, green, red, purple, water marble, glitter, tri polish challenge, hey darling polish

Yep, the color's for May are green, red, and purple...It's like Barney meets Christmas.

More after the jump:



nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, green, red, purple, water marble, glitter, tri polish challenge, hey darling polish

Here's what I used:

As weird as these colors seem together, I'm determined to try and make them work! So, I'm starting off this month with a watermarble! This is the first time that I tried making an actual design and I think it's pretty decent.

nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, green, red, purple, water marble, glitter, tri polish challenge, hey darling polish

nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, green, red, purple, water marble, glitter, tri polish challenge, hey darling polish

I tried knocking the Christmas colors level down by using neons but I think the red glitter ruined it. I like the design of these nails but I'm not a fan of the colors together. This is going to be a rough month haha!

Here's a song for today:
Paramore - Misguided Ghosts

Thanks for reading guys!

-Marisa! (:






8 comments:

  1. Eeek! I actually love this!!! Yeah, not crazy about this month's colors and even though I love my mani for this week, can't say I will for the rest of the month. Barney meets Christmas, love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha aww, yeah, this month's colors are hard! I'm glad you like these though and I'm even happier that you like my analogy (:

      Delete
  2. We both stumbled upon the secret - use elf Love Me as a topper! Love this water marble and overall look. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I knew it would come in handy at some point! Thank you! (:

      Delete
  3. This is so beautiful, I am from Venezuela! I will follow you ;) great job.

    ReplyDelete