Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Tri-Polish Challenge: Dotty Stripes

Ello!

I once again don't really have anything to "talk" about for a little intro into today's post. I really haven't been doing anything but watching Criminal Minds, painting my nails, and taking my dog for walks. My life is so interesting at the moment haha!

Anyways, let's get to the nails!
nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, stripes, dots, red, green, purple, tri polish challenge, tpc, hey darling polish

I really, really, really like this design!! (:

More after the jump:


nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, stripes, dots, red, green, purple, tri polish challenge, tpc, hey darling polish

Here's what I used:

Yep, I used the same red as yesterday! Only layered over the purple, it looks way darker and almost brownish. This is definitely a funky color combo. We get new colors next month though!

nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, stripes, dots, red, green, purple, tri polish challenge, tpc, hey darling polish

I had no ideas when I started these nails but I knew that I wanted to use Zoya's Pinta (which is a 1 coater<3)! I then decided to play with some striping tape and created the diagonal lines. The dots were just an experiment but I really love how they look with the clean stripes!

nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, stripes, dots, red, green, purple, tri polish challenge, tpc, hey darling polish

This will definitely be a design that you see on the blog again and I mean that this time around haha. I want to try this with some brighter colors. I've realized that I haven't really posted any nails with summer-y colors yet. Maybe you'll see some later in the week (;

Here's a song:
The Maine - Give Me Anything

Thanks for reading guys!!

-Marisa! (: