Friday, May 2, 2014

The Never Ending Pile Challenge: As Many Untrieds As Possible

Hello lovelies!

Today is my last day of classes! Gah, I'm so excited! I have one final and a few changes to be made to some final projects but after that I'm done! I'm already planning a Criminal Minds marathon (:

Anyways, onto the nails!
nails, nail art, nail polish, the never ending pile challenge, elf, color block, red, pink, purple, glitter, hey darling polish,

I think this might be my best color block manicure to date! I've only ever done it once before but...eh whatever.

More after the jump:


nails, nail art, nail polish, the never ending pile challenge, elf, color block, red, pink, purple, glitter, hey darling polish,

Here's what I used:

Today's prompt was to use as many untried polishes as possible. I know some of ladies in the group are doing like a bagillion polishes all at once but I wanted to do something that I would wear so I only went with 6!

nails, nail art, nail polish, the never ending pile challenge, elf, color block, red, pink, purple, glitter, hey darling polish,

I bought a bunch of ELF polish sets on Black Friday but clearly I haven't gotten around to using them yet. The little mini bottles are so cute! 

nails, nail art, nail polish, the never ending pile challenge, elf, color block, red, pink, purple, glitter, hey darling polish,

The colors of these nails are a bit different for me but I like these. They remind me of Valentine's day though....Either way, I'd say these were a win! I even did this on both hands, woo!

Here are the upcoming themes:

And a song:
You Me At Six - Underdog

Thanks for reading guys!

-Marisa! (:













9 comments:

  1. Wow, this is an amazing color block mani - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent job, and crazy amount of unuseds! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I know! I wish I could say that I was making a dent in my untrieds but I keep buying more and the pile keeps growing haha. Whoops (:

      Delete
  3. this is so cute!! i did a pretty similar tape design too for this day, i love your little glitter sections!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like that you used a glitter polish for some of the quadrants! Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete