Monday, May 26, 2014

The Never Ending Pile Challenge: Untried Stamping Plate

Ello!

I finally caught up on all my blog reading from when I was gone! I came back to over 500 unread posts between all the nail and graphic designs blogs that I follow. It only took me almost a week but I did it!

Anyways, onto the nails!
nails, nail art, nail polish, indie, indie nail polish, indie polish, green, stamping, gold, studs, the never ending pile challenge, tgpnpc, hey darling polish

I remember the first time I showed stamping on the blog. I was so excited to continue doing it and then did it like 2 more times and stopped. Whoops haha....

More after the jump:



nails, nail art, nail polish, indie, indie nail polish, indie polish, green, stamping, gold, studs, the never ending pile challenge, tgpnpc, hey darling polish

Here's what I used:

Since I've only stamped like twice, I had a ton of untried plates to chose from. I ended up choosing the Bundle Monster plate 417. I think the full image stamps are easier because you don't really have to worry about placement too much.

nails, nail art, nail polish, indie, indie nail polish, indie polish, green, stamping, gold, studs, the never ending pile challenge, tgpnpc, hey darling polish

I wanted to try stamping over a glitter indie polish since I've seen it all over Instagram and a lot of it looks beautiful. I didn't quite get the effect that I was going for though. I think I need a polish that is full of glitter instead of this one where the glitters are more subtle. Regardless, I do really like this mystery polish that I picked up from Pahlish!

nails, nail art, nail polish, indie, indie nail polish, indie polish, green, stamping, gold, studs, the never ending pile challenge, tgpnpc, hey darling polish

For not stamping in a while, I'd say that I did a pretty decent job! I'm not sure what happened on my ring finger but that's what the studs were for (; I think I'm going to try to make an effort to stamp more. I might as well put the plates that I have to use.

Here are the upcoming themes:

And a song for today:
Brand New - Play Crack The Sky

Thanks for reading guys!

-Marisa! (: