Thursday, May 15, 2014

Green Storm Marble

Hello lovelies!

I'm missing so many challenge posts this week! Gah, whoops. Today's Golden Oldie Thursday prompt is texture and I *accidentally* bought my first texture polish only like 2 months back so I decided to pass on today. Yeah, we ran into this texture issue earlier in the week too.....Haha oh well. I'm standing firm on my stance against texture polishes :P

Anywho, onto the nails!
nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, purple, green, blue, watermarble, hey darling polish,

More watermarbling! :D Also, I'm horrible at naming my posts.....

More after the jump:



nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, purple, green, blue, watermarble, hey darling polish,

Here's what I used:

So, since I didn't have a challenge prompt to fulfill for today I decided to practice more watermarbling! 

nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, purple, green, blue, watermarble, hey darling polish,

I think I'm starting to get better at this. I really don't have any want to create designs because I kind of like the random designs that the polish creates but I'm trying. I was actually able to create the same design pretty well on 4 out of 5 nails on my right hand! I'm sad that I couldn't get a picture of that hand before they chipped on me though /:

nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, purple, green, blue, watermarble, hey darling polish,

I like these nails! Pretty much any watermarble is going to be a win in my books so this one is a no brainer. I do wish that the green polish was more neon. The brightness of it seemed to get lost over the purple base, I probably should have used the green or white for my base. Oh well! (:

Here's a song for today:
CHVRCHES - Night Sky

Thanks for reading guys!

-Marisa! (:




4 comments:

  1. what a beautiful marble- I wish I could do that....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm sure you can do it, just keep practicing! (:

      Delete
  2. Beautiful marble!:) I think I'm the only one who can't do it:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww no! I'm sure you can do it, you just have to practice! But thank you (:

      Delete