Sunday, May 11, 2014

FingerFood Theme Buffet: Week 19 - For Scarlett

Ello!

I hope you all had a lovely weekend! Mine was pretty fun and today I'm heading back home. I'm so excited to see my dog haha (:

Anyways, onto the nails!
nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, theme buffet, daisies, flowers, floral, pink, purple, black, white, yellow, hey darling polish

I am so incredibly happy with these nails! Gah :D

More after the jump:



nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, theme buffet, daisies, flowers, floral, pink, purple, black, white, yellow, hey darling polish

Here's what I used:

So today's theme for the Theme Buffet is "For Scarlett!" Scarlett is Sam's (FingerFood Nails) daughter and her birthday is on Thursday so Sam decided to dedicate this week's theme to her since she's a nail art addict too (smart girl (; ). I love this idea so much haha!

nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, theme buffet, daisies, flowers, floral, pink, purple, black, white, yellow, hey darling polish

Sam posted a photo of Scarlett in the group and I decided to do my nails based on her outfit! The flowers are from her shirt and the pink and purple from her accessories. These are so girly but I really did enjoy wearing these. Flowers are fun to paint and I was able to do these on both hands.

nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, theme buffet, daisies, flowers, floral, pink, purple, black, white, yellow, hey darling polish

I know I'm a few days early but Happy Birthday Scarlett! I hope you have a lovely birthday (:

Here are some of the upcoming themes:

And a song for today:
VersaEmerge - The Authors

Also, you may have noticed that there was no weekly recap post this morning. I've decided to stop doing the recaps. They are consistently my lowest viewed posts and to be honest, I don't really like writing them. I'd rather be writing another nail art post for you all! (:

So, thanks for reading! 

-Marisa! (:











8 comments: