Friday, May 23, 2014

Indie Fridays!: Northern Star Polish - Anybody Want A Peanut? + Sunburst

Hello lovelies!

I'm back again for my Indie Fridays post! Starting today, I'm going to be showing you my Northern Star Polish collection!

Let's get to the nails!
brown, anybody want a peanut?, nails, nail polish, polish, indie, indie polish, indie nail polish, glitter, swatch, hey darling polish, northern star polish

First up is Anybody Want A Peanut?

More after the jump:



brown, anybody want a peanut?, nails, nail polish, polish, indie, indie polish, indie nail polish, glitter, swatch, hey darling polish, northern star polish

I'm showing you 1 coat of Anybody Want A Peanut? over 2 coats of Zoya's Codie. This glitter topper is filled with a ton of different things. There are hexes in various colors and sizes, micro glitters, and even diamond glitters! Application was smooth and I didn't have to fish for any of the glitters.

brown, anybody want a peanut?, nails, nail polish, polish, indie, indie polish, indie nail polish, glitter, swatch, hey darling polish, northern star polish

This mix of glitter is really fun and unique! I don't think I have anything even remotely close to this. The different colors remind me of the colors you see during Mardi Gras down in New Orleans!

Next up is Sunburst!
gold, sunburst, blue, nails, nail polish, polish, indie, indie polish, indie nail polish, glitter, swatch, hey darling polish, northern star polish

These photos are 1 coat of Sunburst over 2 coats of Zoya's Breezi. This topper is filled with gold and copper colored glitters in various shapes and sizes. Application was fairly easy. I did place my bottle upside down before using but that's because my bottle is almost half gone.

gold, sunburst, blue, nails, nail polish, polish, indie, indie polish, indie nail polish, glitter, swatch, hey darling polish, northern star polish

This is seriously 1 of my all time favorite glitter toppers. I don't know why but it was 1 of the first indie polishes that I ever bought and I've been in love with it since I got it. The gold glitters are just so shiny and they look awesome when they hit the light!

gold, sunburst, blue, nails, nail polish, polish, indie, indie polish, indie nail polish, glitter, swatch, hey darling polish, northern star polish

I don't have any macros for you guys this time around because my bottles are minis. 

Unfortunately, these polishes aren't for sale. Sorry guys! Trust me, I'm sad too because I would love a full sized bottle of Sunburst. Luckily, the polishes that are available look lovely (there's a lot of holo and glitter!). Full sized polishes retail for $8.50 a bottle. Here are some links:


And another song:
Of Monsters And Men - Little Talks

Thanks for reading guys and have a lovely weekend!

-Marisa! (: