Monday, May 19, 2014

The Never Ending Pile Challenge: Skittles

Ello!

I'm back again with another pre-scheduled post for you all! I actually had nails to post for this week's challenges so I couldn't pass up the chance to post (;

Onto the nails!
nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, blue, green, skittles, triangles, vintage, retro, indie, indie polish, hey darling polish, the never ending pile challenge, tgpnpc

I don't know if these nails actually work as a cohesive whole but I love the base polishes so it really doesn't matter to me haha!

More after the jump:



nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, blue, green, skittles, triangles, vintage, retro, indie, indie polish, hey darling polish, the never ending pile challenge, tgpnpc


Here's what I used:

All of the polishes that I used for these nails were untried! Woo! I placed a bunch of orders towards the end of school as a "good job" for completing the semester present and came home to a ton of polishes! Opening a box full of like 16 Zoyas is a great feeling (: And I got my order from Renaissance Cosmetics!

nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, blue, green, skittles, triangles, vintage, retro, indie, indie polish, hey darling polish, the never ending pile challenge, tgpnpc

As soon as I saw the polishes from Renaissance Cosmetics I knew that I wanted to use these 2 polishes in a  manicure together. They're both so pretty and unique that I had to! I decided to go to my pattern board and use some of them as accent nails against the nails just showing off the polishes. My index finger was inspired by this pattern (here) and my ring finger was inspired by this pattern (here).

nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, blue, green, skittles, triangles, vintage, retro, indie, indie polish, hey darling polish, the never ending pile challenge, tgpnpc

Cohesive or not, I really like how these nails came out. I especially love the design on my index finger and I'm in love with my polishes from Renaissance Cosmetics. You'll definitely be seeing these on the blog again soon!

Here are the upcoming challenge prompts:

And a song for today:
Duffy - Mercy

Thanks for reading guys! I promise to respond to all comments as soon as I can!

-Marisa! (:






4 comments:

  1. 16 Zoyas? That is one HECK of a happy day! Oh, and I love the base coats, I think the looks goes well together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very abstract, but I like it! ~Jessica

    ReplyDelete