Wednesday, May 21, 2014

The Never Ending Pile Challenge: Gradient

Hello lovelies!

I come home today! I still pre-scheduled today's posts to make sure that they actually do get posted but I should be back some time later today.

Let's get onto the nails!
nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, indie, indie polish, indie nail polish, teal, purple, gradient, glitter, hey darling polish, the never ending pile challenge,

You know, it's been a while since I've done any over the top, sparkly nails. So, partly on accident here are some over the top, sparkly nails!

More after the jump:


nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, indie, indie polish, indie nail polish, teal, purple, gradient, glitter, hey darling polish, the never ending pile challenge,

Here's what I used:

All of this polishes that I used today were untried and they're all indies! Yee :D

nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, indie, indie polish, indie nail polish, teal, purple, gradient, glitter, hey darling polish, the never ending pile challenge,

These nails started off with 2 coats of KBShimmer's Teal Another Tail. I then sponged on my gradient with Pahlish's My Bespoke Psychopath (Doctor Who reference!). This was probably the worst gradient to clean up....EVER. Teal Another Tail does not like to come off from the sides of your fingers... but I then topped this gradient off with Apparition since i wasn't really happy with how the gradient looked.

nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, indie, indie polish, indie nail polish, teal, purple, gradient, glitter, hey darling polish, the never ending pile challenge,

These nails were super sparkly and I couldn't stop myself from staring at them nonstop throughout the day. My mom actually asked me, "what the heck happened to my nails" and she thought they were stickers. She wasn't a fan but I liked them!

Here are the upcoming themes coming up:

And a song:
Hit The Lights - Three Oh Nine

Thanks for reading guys!

-Marisa! (: