Sunday, May 18, 2014

FingerFood Theme Buffet - Galaxies

Ello!

So, I've been a bit absent lately....I've been publishing posts but I haven't really been reading or commenting on any blogs or sharing my posts and I'm sorry about that! I've been out doing things with friends and haven't had the time to spend on the blog. I would normally promise that it'll get better but I'm actually leaving today to go camping for the next couple of days and won't have cell phone service. I have all my spots scheduled but I won't be on any social media till I get back sometime on Wednesday. So, sorry in advance!

Also, I don't even know if you guys are going to be able to read this on Sunday. But I'm trying to get the re-direct to work on the blog to my custom domain so I'm hoping by the time I get back that will be worked out? Maybe, possibly, I might just be typing out this long explanation for myself......Oh well.

Anyways! Onto the nails!
nails, nail polish, polish, nail art, galaxies, galaxy, theme buffet, sparkle, glitter, hey darling polish

I've been waiting to do galaxy nails again for so long! I'm so happy that someone picked this as a theme for this challenge.

More after the jump:




nails, nail polish, polish, nail art, galaxies, galaxy, theme buffet, sparkle, glitter, hey darling polish

Here's what I used:


I forgot how many polishes galaxy nails actually took, geez haha!

nails, nail polish, polish, nail art, galaxies, galaxy, theme buffet, sparkle, glitter, hey darling polish

I love how easy galaxy nails actually are, it really doesn't take that much effort to make them look good. For me, I like using a lot of glitter to tie all the colors together. I just started with my base polish, sponged on some white, followed by some of the brighter colors, followed by some sponged on glitter, and finally I topped the whole thing off with some Fairy Dust and small "stars!"

nails, nail polish, polish, nail art, galaxies, galaxy, theme buffet, sparkle, glitter, hey darling polish

These nails might be some of my favorite nails that I've done in a while. I love all the sparkles and the different colors. Also, I found a practical use for Monet which is normally a mess of too much base and not enough glitter.

Here are some of the upcoming themes:

And a song:
Circa Survive - The Greatest Lie

Thanks for reading guys!

-Marisa! (:













5 comments:

  1. I love the glitters you've used on these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely mani, but the prescheduled posts only showed up in my feed today (all of them at once)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      And yeah, I know. I tried setting up my custom domain for the blog and it basically hide everything on the blog while I was gone. So when I turned it off, it posted all the posts which is why you got them all today. Sorry!

      Delete
  3. Galaxy is my one of fav theme. You did nice one 👏

    ReplyDelete