Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Tri-Polish Challenge: Chevrons

Hello lovelies!

Why is it that month that pink is one of the Tri-Polish Challenge colors is the month that has 5 Tuesdays in it? Like seriously? I smell conspiracy.....not really, okay, yeah, that was weird. I really just smell nail polish right now but what else is new?

Anyways, onto the nails!
nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, yellow, pink, blue, hey darling polish, chevron, tri polish challenge

Redemption from last week's disaster nails! Woo!

More after the jump:



nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, yellow, pink, blue, hey darling polish, chevron, tri polish challenge

Here's what I used:

I love love love these nails so much! Even if they were a pain....I tried making my own nail vinyls but the tape was being dumb and I couldn't figure it out so I just laid down a ton of striping tape. I think I might need to invest in some of those Nail Vinyls as a "yay, you survived the semester present!" (; 

nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, yellow, pink, blue, hey darling polish, chevron, tri polish challenge

nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, yellow, pink, blue, hey darling polish, chevron, tri polish challenge

Regardless of tape struggles, I'm really happy with how these came out! I love the geometric pattern and how the colors are all working together! I'm back on my nail art game! Woo!

Here's a song for you all today:
Hey Monday - Set It Off

Thank you all for reading! I'm off to go buy more end of the semester presents (;

-Marisa! (:






2 comments:

  1. Love these! I can imagine that they were a total pain in the "a" to paint, but they came out awesome!!! And sorry about the pink! I'll try and remember not to choose pink in any more months with 5 Tuesdays ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you! And I suppose I'll forgive you! (: Sometimes the few pink polish in my stash need some love haha

      Delete