Saturday, January 31, 2015

31 Day Challenge 2015: Signature Style

Hello lovelies!

It's the last day of the 31 Day Challenge and I'm posting late.....typical. Oh well, I went to some show openings with friends last night and fell asleep pretty much right when I got home. It was a much needed night out but I'm back with some nails!

Onto the art!

nails, nail art, nail polish, acrylic paint, hey darling polish, glitter, 2015 cnt 31 day challenge

Blue, glitter, and a pattern. I did all of my favorites today!




nails, nail art, nail polish, acrylic paint, hey darling polish, glitter, 2015 cnt 31 day challenge

Here's what I used:


I also used only KBShimmer polishes for this look which is another one of my favorite things! The pattern that I painted was inspired by a past manicure that I did for last year's 31 Day Challenge.

nails, nail art, nail polish, acrylic paint, hey darling polish, glitter, 2015 cnt 31 day challenge

These nails started with two coats of Low And Be Bold and a coat of Ice Queen. I then used my detail brush and acrylic paint to add on the zig zags. Everything was sealed in with another layer of Glossy Glam.

nails, nail art, nail polish, acrylic paint, hey darling polish, glitter, 2015 cnt 31 day challenge

I would definitely say that these nails fit "my signature style" because I loved wearing these! Do you have a signature style? Let me know!


And with that, I'm done with the 31 Day Challenge. I'm sad to see this challenge end because there were some really fun themes, but I'll admit that posting everyday has been wearing me a bit thin. I have one more post for you guys today but then I'll be back to my Monday through Friday posting schedule.

Thanks for reading guys!

-Marisa! (: