Monday, February 17, 2014

Nail-Art-A-Go-Go: Day 17 - Animation

Hello lovelies!

I don't feel like complaining about the fact that it's Monday so we're just not even going to bother….or was that just a complaint….? Uhm, mmkay, awkward. Moving on!

Nails!
nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, animation, nail art a go go, hey darling polish

Look at how cute my little dude friend is!!

More after the jump:



nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, animation, nail art a go go, hey darling polish

Here's what I used:

I honestly had no idea what to do for this theme, this was the first theme that gave me serious trouble. I scoured Pinterest for a bit and found this little animation reel thing and decided to re-create the bottom man jumping around on my nails! 

nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, animation, nail art a go go, hey darling polish

My camera freaked out at these nails for some reason and would not focus, so sorry about that and my gross looking cuticles. I think my decision to keep it simple worked against me and my camera couldn't handle it! Yeah, that sounds good! (;

nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, animation, nail art a go go, hey darling polish

Eh, doesn't hurt to have a down day every once in a while. I think this idea was cute though!

Here's the upcoming themes:

Here's a song:
Fall Out Boy - W.A.M.S

Thanks for reading guys! Check below for more animation nails and check back here later for another nail art post!

-Marisa! (:

















5 comments:

  1. These look super cute! I love that it's simple, it makes it really scream "animation" :) Those goshdarn cameras!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! And I know right?! Man, just when I thought I got the settings right, it messes up! haha

      Delete
  2. ahh, this is so cute! this reminds me of middle school times when I used to make mini animations like these haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha aww yeah! Like the ones on the post-it notes? I remember those!

      Delete
  3. Love the simplicity and cuteness of this!

    ReplyDelete