Sunday, February 9, 2014

Nail-Art-A-Go-Go: Day 9 - Inner Geek

Hello darlings! 

I'm back again with another post for you! I hope you all enjoyed your weekend! I didn't get even close to as much homework done as I wanted D: But I got a lot of other things done so I can really focus today and work hard.

Anyways, onto the nails!
nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, indie, indie polish, dopamine, inner geek, lucky 13 lacquer, bad wolf, black, nail art a go go, hey darling polish

Virtual hi-five to whoever can tell me what molecule this is!

More after the jump:



nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, indie, indie polish, dopamine, inner geek, lucky 13 lacquer, bad wolf, black, nail art a go go, hey darling polish

Here's what I used:

If you don't know, the molecule I painted is Dopamine! Now, I'm not a scientist so most of my "research" is based off of random articles I found. But Dopamine is supposedly one of your "Happy Chemicals!" I've been feeling a bit down lately since I'm always doing homework and I haven't really had much time to hang out with friends or relax so I wanted something to make me smile.

nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, indie, indie polish, dopamine, inner geek, lucky 13 lacquer, bad wolf, black, nail art a go go, hey darling polish

I also picked painting molecules on my nails because back in high school, I used to be really into my academic classes and science classes were my favorite. Weird, I know! I had no idea what I wanted to do when I graduated but after taking 1 digital media class I decided on Graphic Design and the rest is history haha. I can't picture myself as being a scientist so I'm positive that I made the right choice.

nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, indie, indie polish, dopamine, inner geek, lucky 13 lacquer, bad wolf, black, nail art a go go, hey darling polish

Also, check out that lovely Lucky 13 Lacquer! I finally completed my Doctor Who collection and I knew I had to use one when they came in the mail. And I didn't even realize at the time that using a Doctor Who polish can be part of the Inner Geek theme too haha! Woo, I'm 2 for 2 today! :D

Here's the upcoming themes:

And another song:
The Sounds - Painted By Numbers

Wow, this was a rant-y post. Haven't done that in a while haha! Thanks for reading!

-Marisa! (:





5 comments:

  1. I love this! Great prompts for the NAGG challenge too, had wanted to do a few more, but I broke my middle nail again, so I have near-nubbins now, aka not feeling like doing anything

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And sorry to hear about your nubbins! Make them look pretty, you'll feel better :D

      Delete
  2. Really cool! Love the base too.

    ReplyDelete