Thursday, February 6, 2014

Golden Oldie Thursdays: Green

Hello darlings!

I'm back AGAIN! Bet you didn't see that one coming….even though I might have mentioned it in my earlier post…..maybe….whoops. Oh well, I'm back with more nails for you all!

The Golden Oldie Thursday challenge RETURNS! 

nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, studs, green, golden oldie thursdays, hey darling polish

What if I just typed my WHOLE post with random emphasis on random words? Can that be a THING or no? Haha okay, that got weird. Uhm, yeah, green nails!

More after the jump:



nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, studs, green, golden oldie thursdays, hey darling polish

Here's what I used:

Only having 1 bottle in your bottle shot makes it seem so lame haha. I don't know why, it just looks so lonely by itself….Uhm about this polish, I don't remember when I bought this but I know it was a while ago. It even has Sinful Colors old bottom label!

nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, studs, green, golden oldie thursdays, hey darling polishnails, nail art, nail polish, polish, studs, green, golden oldie thursdays, hey darling polish

I feel like I always forget that I have a bunch of 3D nail art things, I used to wear bows and things all time. I might have to start getting back into it. These nails were really simple to do but I love the outcome!

nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, studs, green, golden oldie thursdays, hey darling polish

I think I actually wore this on all 10 nails too and really loved them. To be honest, I haven't really been wearing nail art all that often. I've really just been painting the 4 nails that I photograph and taking it off., and then normally I've just been wearing polishes that I have lined up to swatch. It takes longer to actually do all 10 nails, but I'm getting back into the habit of painting both hands! This doesn't really pertain to anything but I felt like sharing (:

Here are the upcoming themes:

And another song for today:
Lana Del Rey - Young And Beautiful

Thanks for reading guys and check below for more green nails!

-Marisa! (:







6 comments:

  1. Wow, I just love this green polish! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colour! And I <3 Lana Del Rey too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Marisa! Long time not coming to your blog, I've been very bussy but now I'm trying to get back to my old habits, hehehe. I really like this mani, it looks a little "alien-ish" so I really thinks is a great and technologic mani.
    I'll wait for you at my blog.
    A big hug!
    Natalia ♥

    ReplyDelete