I'm back again with another weekly recap!
- Nail-Art-A-Go-Go: Day 9 - Inner Geek
- Nail-Art-A-Go-Go: Day 10 - Night Sky
- FingerFood Theme Buffet: Week 6 - Hearts
- Nail-Art-A-Go-Go: Day 11 - Wallpaper
- Tri-Polish Challenge: Watermarble
- Nail-Art-A-Go-Go: Day 12 - Camouflage
- Nail-Art-A-Go-Go: Day 13 - Hearts
- Golden Oldie Thursdays: Valentines
- Nail-Art-A-Go-Go: Day 14 - Sweets
- Indie Fridays! Star Crushed Minerals - Red Blackberry + Magenta
- Nail-Art-A-Go-Go: Day 15 - Round & Square
I'm still keeping up with all my challenges! Woo! I don't think anyone understands how happy that makes me! I've pretty much been painting all of designs on Friday and Saturday because I don't have time during the week, but I'm still holding on!! And I'm super happy with everything that went up on the blog this week :D
This upcoming week will be filled with more challenge nails and my Friday indie swatches. The Nail-Art-A-Go-Go challenge is entering into it's Art History stage, which not only brings back bad memories of my Art History classes (these were absolute torture) but means that the prompts are getting harder! I really had to think about a lot of these upcoming themes and I haven't even painted some of them yet….whoops.
Here are some of the upcoming themes for the challenges I'm doing:
And song for you all:
Mixtapes - Sunrise
Thanks for reading guys and check back later for another post!