Saturday, February 22, 2014

Nail-Art-A-Go-Go: Day 22 - Surrealism

Hello lovelies!

Today marks the final week of the Nail-Art-A-Go-Go challenge! Gah! I only have 1 other manicure painted for this upcoming week painted so far…..whoops. I've got my work cut out for me this weekend haha. 

Anywho, onto the nails!
nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, surrealism, eyes, drips, hey darling polish, nail art a go go

The only thing that pops into my head when I look at these is Ke$ha….I don't even like Ke$ha, ugh.

More after the jump:



nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, surrealism, eyes, drips, hey darling polish, nail art a go go

Here's what I used:

So, for these nails I came across this piece of art from Pinterest and I fell in love with it. I knew I wouldn't be able to recreate it in the same style though so I switched it up into a more graphic look. Unfortunately, I'm a bit eh with my results though…

nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, surrealism, eyes, drips, hey darling polish, nail art a go go

Yesterday was the first time I've done nail art in like a week so my line work is a bit rusty. The black drips are sloppy and just look like running mascara. 

nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, surrealism, eyes, drips, hey darling polish, nail art a go go

Regardless, I like the idea of these and how graphic looking they are. I already have plans to re-paint these after the Nail-Art-A-Go-Go challenge is over!

Here are the remaining themes:

And a song for today:
School Boy Humor - Camera Shy

Thanks for reading guys and check below for more nail art!

-Marisa! (:







4 comments: