Sunday, February 9, 2014

Weekly Recap 2/2 - 2/8

Hello lovelies!

It's time for a recap!


Oh my. I showed you guys 13 different manicures this week and wrote 11 posts….and I loved every minute of it! I'm having a lot of fun with the Nail-Art-A-Go-Go challenge! It's pretty challenging but I like being pushed to try new things. I'm also really happy with the nails I did for the FingerFood Theme Buffet this week and the Golden Oldie Thursdays challenge :D

For this upcoming week on the blog, I'll be continuing on with all the challenges! I'm still ahead on painting my nails, I'm falling a bit behind but I'm still pushing through. The Nail-Art-A-Go-Go is entering it's Art 101 phase, which means that things get a whole lot more complicated. I'm excited!

Here are some of the upcoming challenge prompts!



And today's song:
Paramore - Ain't It Fun

Thanks for reading guys and check back later for a nail art post!

-Marisa! (: