I'm back today with another weekly recap!
- Nail-Art-A-Go-Go: Day 16 - Doodles
- Nail-Art-A-Go-Go: Day 17 - Animation
- FingerFood Theme Buffet: Week 7 - Abstract
- Nail-Art-A-Go-Go: Day 18 - Sci-Fi
- Tri-Polish Challenge: Studded Gradient
- Nail-Art-A-Go-Go: Day 19 - Game Night
- Nail-Art-A-Go-Go: Day 20 - Pop Culture
- Golden Oldie Thursdays: Chevrons
- Nail-Art-A-Go-Go: Day 21 - Snow Day
- Indie Fridays!: Star Crushed Minerals - Heavenly Gold + Deep Aqua Gold + Mango
- Nail-Art-A-Go-Go: Day 22 - Surrealism
Another week with a ton of nails!! Woo! I've kept up so far, I just need to push through this last week of February. I've been painting my nails all day so hopefully I can at least get the first half of this week's nails done. I hope you're all ready for some awesomeness though!
This was another week where I'm happy with what went up on the blog. There were a lot of fun manicures and I finally got to do Dalek nails!!! Gah! I can't even pick a favorite for this week because I liked so many of them. I'm also super proud of my indie swatches, I definitely think I'm improving with them! We're also coming up on the final week of the Nail-Art-A-Go-Go challenge D: I'm actually going to be super sad, I think this challenge has really pushed me to try harder and I'll miss that.
Here are some of the challenge themes coming up:
And a song for you:
Kitty Pryde - Okay Cupid
Thanks for reading guys and check back later for a nail art post!