Saturday, November 22, 2014

The Nail Art Guild: Weather

Hello lovelies!

Surprise Saturday post! It's time for another The Nail Art Guild post and this week's theme is the weather.

So, onto the nails!
nails, nail art, nail polish, green, yellow, clouds, rain, hey darling polish, the nail art guild, weather, clouds

Green skies and yellow clouds? Yep, it makes no sense to me either!




nails, nail art, nail polish, green, yellow, clouds, rain, hey darling polish, the nail art guild, weather, clouds

Here's what I used:


Today's nail art is inspired by this print by Michelle Christina! I thought the design was so cute! I'd much rather have rainy days over the cold we've been having lately. Side note: if anyone reading this lives in Buffalo, NY, stay safe. I know it's starting to warm up but now there are flood warnings so blah, crappy! /:

nails, nail art, nail polish, green, yellow, clouds, rain, hey darling polish, the nail art guild, weather, clouds

These nails started with two coats of Thunderstorm and a layer of HK Girl. Then using the acrylic paint and my detail brush, I added on the clouds and raindrops. The fluffy brush was used to fill in the clouds. I added the spirals in with Thunderstorm. Everything was sealed in with another layer of HK Girl.

nails, nail art, nail polish, green, yellow, clouds, rain, hey darling polish, the nail art guild, weather, clouds

I thought these nails turned out cute! I didn't realize that Thunderstorm is actually green instead of grey but the colors made these look kinda of cool. Make sure to check out the hashtag #TNAGweather on Instagram for more weather manicures!

Thanks for reading guys!

-Marisa! (:




4 comments: