Tuesday, October 15, 2013

1st Attempt: Galaxy Nails

Hello lovelies!

I don't have class today! Woo! It's nice to be back in Albany, and I can finally paint my nails again! Also, Hey, Darling Polish! is 2 months old today! Woo! I don't really have much to say other than that so  I'm going to get right to the nails!



My first attempt at galaxy nails! I love these so much, I'm not sure what took me so long to actually try painting galaxies.

More after the jump:




Here's what I used:

Wow, I used a lot of different polishes for these haha. I seriously own so many galaxy shirts and dresses, it was only a matter of time before I attempted them on my nails. These were super easy to do too! Pick a base color, I went for a darker blue with shimmer, and then sponge on colors, use white first so the other colors pop! These even glowed in the dark but I couldn't get a decent picture of it.



I'm seriously in love with these nails. I know the whole galaxy trend might be over, but I don't even care. I can promise you that there will be more galaxy nails on the blog!

What do you think of galaxy nails? Are they overdone? Let me know!

Today's song:
The Postal Service - The District Sleeps Alone

Thanks for reading!

-Marisa! (: