Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Quick Stripes!

Hello lovelies!

I have a super quick post for you guys today. I'm writing this at 5:50am, I just finished my video that is due for my 8am class. I haven't studied for my midterm today or done my homework due later day, and I'm not packed to leave for Minneapolis today! And I've only gotten 3 hours of sleep in the past like 48 hours! WOO! I'm great at time management!

Anyhow, I have pretty nails to show you today!


Stripes makes everything better! Right? Ehhhh, I'm a little sleep deprived....

More after the jump:




Here's what I used:

I really liked the color combination of these nails! Isn't that ELF polish great? I got it in a pack of 3 polishes for $3, score! (;


I'm still practicing my free-hand skills but I think I prefer free-handing stripes now instead of bothering with striping tape! 


Sorry, I'm a little short on words today guys. (You guys probably like it better when I don't rant anyways haha)! Once I get back from my trip, everything should be back to normal. I even get 3 days off from class when I get back! Hello nail art day! (:

What do you think of these nails? Do you like free-hand stripes? Let me know!

Today's song:
Misser - Stay Asleep

I'll try and get around to the blog when I can! Thanks for reading guys!

-Marisa (:



3 comments:

  1. Your free handed stripes look amazing! I love the colors you used, Showgirl Chic really adds a lot to the design :) Wow, now I feel lucky that I got a full 5 hours of sleep last night!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Haha I would be so happy to just spend a whole 24 hours sleeping! But there's always too much work and not enough time!

      Delete