Monday, October 21, 2013

33 Day Challenge - Day 13: Chinese

Hello lovelies!

It's Monday and this is my first full week of classes since I got back from Minneapolis. Boo! All of my professors kind of just threw new projects on us when we got back, so not fun. But anyways, I'm back again today with day 13 of the 33 Day Challenge!

Anyways on to the nails!


Chinese porcelain nails! I'm actually really proud of these nails!

More after the jump:



Here's what I used:

I based these nails off of this Chinese porcelain necklace that I found on Pinterest. These were actually my 2nd attempt at Chinese nails and I'm super glad that I redid them because I love these. I know they aren't perfect but I'm still proud that I even attempted something this detailed. Practice makes perfect!



I think these nails are a good start off for this week! They definitely make me happy and I hope you enjoy them too!

What do you think of these nails? Do you remind you of Chinese porcelain? 

Here are the upcoming prompts:


Today's song:
Panic! At The Disco (feat. LOLO) - Miss Jackson

I hope you enjoyed reading! And check out what all the other ladies did!

-Marisa! (: