Wednesday, October 2, 2013

33 Day Challenge - Day 5: Mexican

Hello lovelies!

I'm back today with the next manicure for the 33 Day Challenge. Also, it's Wednesday and for once I don't have any meetings to go to! I'm so excited, I'll probably spend all day on homework but I can sleep in late. I love my bed<3 (: hehe

Moving on, here are today's nails!

Cacti! I think they're adorable! (:

More after the jump:



So, I had absolutely no idea what to do for this prompt. Everybody told me to paint tacos on my nails but I figured cacti would be cuter! 

Here's what I used:

I think this might be the most polishes I've used for one manicure to date, wow. I had just gotten my new nail art brushes from Winstonia, I bought this set and I was so excited to try something more difficult haha. They aren't what I envisioned but practice makes perfect!


All I did for the base of these was paint my nails white, I used New York Color French White Tip, and used the saran wrap method with Sinful Colors Gogo Girl, one of my only red polishes...whoops. I then just freehanded on the cacti, I tried getting a little too into it and attempting shadows and highlights. (:


I did actually really enjoy wearing these nails. They reminded me of some kawaii fashion style that I see on tumblr all the time. Maybe? No? No. I'm weird. Haha

Do these say Mexican to you? Would you wear cacti nails? Let me know!

Today's song:

Pierce The Veil - Caraphernelia


Here are the upcoming prompts:


Enjoy the rest of your Wednesday!

-Marisa (:


5 comments: