Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Tri-Polish Challenge: Stripes

Hello lovelies!

I'm back again today with manicure #3 for this month's Tri-Polish Challenge! But first, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY ROOMMATE KRYSTAL! I know she sometimes reads my blog but she was the one who kind of encouraged me to start this blog, so she gets a birthday shout out! (: I actually bought her Lucky 13 Lacquer's Are You My Mummy? since she's a big Doctor Who fan, I've never actually watched it but it's on my list of shows to get to eventually haha.

Anyways, on to the nails!


Remember that this month's colors are yellow, green, and orange. I wanted some simple striped nails (did you catch that alliteration, ehhh? (; ) so thats's what I did haha!

More after the jump:




Here's a reminder of my colors:

I've realized that I haven't posted one Halloween manicure yet and I really only have 1 prepared. Halloween just kind of snuck up on me and I was too caught up in the 33 Day Challenge and school to realize. So, my apologies and I hope you're enjoying these fall color manicures! There's always next year (;



I think stripes are my go to design now when I'm rushed for time. I'm glad I can freehand them decently now! Sorry that this isn't very imaginative.

What's your "go-to-design" when you're in a rush? What are your go-to fall colors? Let me know!

Today's song:
Dresses - Blew My Mind

I hope you enjoyed reading! 

-Marisa! (:






2 comments: