Sunday, October 20, 2013

Versatile Blogger Award!!

Hello lovelies!

I'm back again with a 2nd post today! Wow haha. But I've been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award!! So exciting!


Thank you to Brethil from Druid Nails and Laura from Lucky Lucky Lacquer for nominating me! I'm honored! If you don't follow these two ladies, go do it! They're both amazing!

Let's get into it!



The Rules:
  1. Thank the person who nominated you.
  1. Include a link to their blog.
  1. Select 15 new blogs/bloggers that you've recently discovered or follow regularly.
  1. Nominate those bloggers for a Versatile Blogger Award, leave a link to their page and let them know they've been nominated.
  1. Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Now I have to tell you 7 things about myself. Oh man, I'm horrible at this haha! 


  1. I'm obsessed with dinosaurs (you would know this if you read my about me, but shush haha). This stems from my love for the Jurassic Park books and movies (the books are better!). You know somethings bad when people refer to you as "dinosaur girl" haha. I own a few dinosaurs shirts, necklaces, I have a Jurassic Park banner in my room, and I have little dinosaur toys scattered around my room haha
  2. I'm probably one of the worst procrastinators you will ever meet. I have a tendency to leave all of my homework to the last minute, for example, I did most of my midterm projects and studying in 2 nights last week. Fun times haha.
  3. I'm a Graphic and Median design major. I enjoy making illustrations/graphics along with packaging design. I actually designed everything for my blog and then put it into a blogger template. I'm learning website design now though, and I've been thinking about trying to design my page from scratch but we'll see about that haha. 
  4. I have a dog named Penny! But she lives back home in Syracuse and I haven't seen her in almost 2 months ):
  5. I have 2 tattoos! I have a traditional style wolf on my right foot and the song lyric, "I am the monster you created" on my left foot. A lot of people are shocked when they see them because I normally dress pretty girly and wear bows, but I love traditional style tattoos and want more!
  6. I suffer from sleeping problems. This isn't a fun fact but it's something I've never really mentioned on the blog. I'm not going to say I have insomnia but most nights I can't fall asleep before 3-4am, which really sucks when you have 8am class. And lately, I haven't even been able to fall asleep when trying to take a nap. 
  7. I'm actually pretty shy and quiet in person until I feel comfortable with someone. I have pretty sever social anxiety and talking to people sometimes makes me extremely nervous. If I get really nervous my brain kind of just shuts down and I can't formulate words, it's pretty bad. But I've been getting better with this, going to the AIGA conference has definitely helped. I went up and introduced myself to one of my favorite designers by myself!! This is something I'm working on and I think having this blog has helped me put myself out there, even if it's behind a computer. (:
And I ranted through that, sorry haha!

And now I get to nominate people! This part is so hard for me haha! But here we go!

  1. Jayna - The Sequined Nail
  2. Lucy - The Nail Snail
  3. Kim - A Polished Addiction
  4. Justina - A Show Of Hands
  5. Emily - An Accent Nail
  6. Cuti-CLUE-les
  7. Emma - Emma's Little Corner
  8. Sam - FingerFood
  9. Nicole - Glitter Me This
  10. HG Nail Design
  11. ChiChi - I'm Just Me...ChiChi
  12. It's Just A HOBBY!
  13. Kinky Tail
  14. Becca - Kitty's Painted Claws
  15. Linzi - Linziino
Thank you again to Brethil and Laura! Check out the blogs I nominated!!

-Marisa! (:

4 comments:

  1. I'm sure you would have loved the Dinosaur section in the Natural History Museum in London where I was yesterday *winks*.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH MAN! Don't even go there haha! I might need to plan a trip to London like now! (:

      Delete
  2. Congratulations :D I love reading this post. Its fun to know more about you . Thanks for nominating me :D

    ReplyDelete