Wednesday, October 16, 2013

33 Day Challenge - Day 11: 3D

Hello lovelies!

It's Wednesday! I don't have class but I'm going to the Graphic Design capstone presentations which means that I have to be up and ready by 8am......gross. I've had the past 2 days to get caught up on all my school work and blog things, but truthfully, I've done nothing.....whoops. Anywho, 33 day challenge is back today!

Here are my nails!


STUDS! I love studs and I love these nails! Woo, happy!!

More after the jump:




Here's what I used:

These were actually pretty simple! I just painted my base and then sponged on my gradient. I then placed the studs on one by one into the pattern I wanted! The studs are from bornprettystore and can be found here! They're actually currently having a sale so check it out!!



I actually ended up redoing these nails last night because my first nails photographed terribly. They were bad haha. I like these nails 10x more than the other ones though, so I'm glad that I decided to redo them. I just wish I could have worn them longer haha!

What do you think of these nails? Do you like studs on your nails? Let me know!

Upcoming prompts:

Today's song:
Tancred - The Ring
New Tancred, The Lonely Forest, and Fall Out Boy albums came out yesterday!!! Score!! (:

Thanks for reading!

-Marisa! (:





7 comments:

  1. This looks edgy cool! I love the contrast of colours and especially loving the pattern on the middle finger. Awesome mani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was really cool! I really liked this nail art! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another comment from me today...
    I have nominated you for The Versatile Blogger Award! Please check: http://luckyluckylacquer.blogspot.com.au/2013/10/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow. its just me or does those studs looks like some kind of Chocolate?!? haha :D I love the color contrast (:

    ReplyDelete