Thursday, October 10, 2013

Gradient Blues

Hello lovelies!

Today is Thursday, which means that its the first day of my convention! I'm super pumped (and tired eh). It's really nice to meet other designers and actually get to talk to other people besides my class mates. But once again, I'm writing this post super late (2:45am)...whoops. I haven't had a chance to write my posts ahead of time since I still have homework to do on top of all the conference stuff ):

ANYWAYS, I really like today's nails so enough complaining!


Isn't it so pretty!? The gradient kind of matches my blog's accent colors. Cool!

More after the jump:




Here's what I used:

The studs are from bornprettystore, and can be found here! These are awesome studs! I just did a simple gradient of the two blues, then a layer of China Glaze's Fairy Dust (I HAD TO!) and then plopped the studs on using some tweezers. So easy so I think it's super pretty!



I love how simple these nails are and the fact that they're still so pretty! I wish I was wearing this right now truthfully haha!

Do you enjoy gradient nails? Do you prefer simpler nail art looks? Let me know!

Today's song:
Panic! At The Disco - I Write Sins Not Tradegies

Thank you so much for reading! And thank you bearing with my no-sleep complaints and weird posts!

-Marisa (: